- View all variations as list
GLOUROS Natural Siding and Masonry Cleaner is a high-performance cleaning solution designed to clean and brighten interior and exterior surfaces. The product is suitable for wooden surfaces such as decks and stone surfaces such as tiles, tombstones, walls and facades. It is made from natural ingredients, making it eco-friendly. This natural cleaner works by breaking down dirt, grime, and stains while restoring the natural color of the surface. It is easy to use and can be applied with a pressure washer or manually with a brush or sponge.
GLOUROS Natural Siding & Masonry Cleaner is a versatile product. It is also effective at removing chalk- and cement residue, moss, algae, stains of fungi, salt deposits on facia boards, decks, and stone pathways. Dissolves oil, fat- and protein soiling, completely or partially, depending on the surface. This natural cleaner is gentle on the environment and does not contain any harsh chemicals or toxins, making it safe for use around plants.
With its unique blend of natural ingredients, GLOUROS Natural Siding & Masonry Cleaner is an effective and environmentally friendly solution for maintaining the appearance of your indoor and outdoor surfaces. It is easy to apply and delivers exceptional results, leaving your spaces looking clean, vibrant, and renewed.
GLOUROS Natural Siding and Masonry Cleaner is suitable for interior and exterior wooden- and stone surfaces such as tiles, tombstones, walls, decks, furniture and facades. Not suitable for marble, calcareous stone or other material sensitive to acid e.g. terrazzo.
Water, citric acid and Reetha extract.
Clean tools immediately after use with plenty of water.
Depending on the density and the amount of soil, dilute with water at the ratio of 1:10 for cleaning and at the ratio of 1:5 for after-treatment.
- For Fungi, moss, algae: To clean apply GLOUROS No. 1806 at a ratio of 1: 10. To protect the surface against new fungi spray again with a dilution of 1: 5 and allow to dry.
- For Salt deposits on facades : The surface should be watered well. Spray surface with a dilution of 1: 20. Rinse off with plenty of water and low pressure.
- For Metals: Clean light mineral stains on brass, copper and stainless steel with a dilution of 1:5 to 1: 20. For chalk deposits on chrome surfaces clean with a dilution of 1: 5.
- For Wood Dilute GLOUROS No. 1806 with water 1: 10 and spray on, scrub the dirt with a non-abrasive pad (normally white) or a sponge until the dirt dissolves, then rinse. Afterwards spray the surface with a dilution of 1: 5 and let dry.